In the middle of October, 2012 the CRA published the new list of services and tools offered to small businesses. Here are some improvements from their website:
- The CRA has added and improved a number of features, such as new result screens, to the Payroll Deductions Online Calculator to serve businesses better.
- The new RC366 form tackles the red tape burden by letting businesses request direct deposit for GST/HST, Payroll and/or Corporation Income Tax to one or multiple bank accounts – all on one form.
- Some businesses are now able to electronically submit certain documents, when requested by the CRA, to support their T2 return.
- My Business Account users are able to view their original online enquiries at any time, by using reference numbers.
- Most businesses can file their GST190, GST/HST New Housing Rebate Application for Houses Purchased from a Builder, electronically.
- The CRA has increased the number of information returns a business can file, from 50 to 100, in a single submission using the CRA’s Web Forms application – fast, easy, and secure.
- Every service in My Business Account now has sidebar links to the Message Centre, making the service even easier to navigate.
- Businesses can electronically elect to use the quick method of accounting for GST/HST filings.
You can always CONTACT US to discuss your particular situation.